Training and Certifications to Keep Your Crew Safe!
Explore Our “Safety First!” Programs
List of Courses (click each for details):
- Aerial Boom Lift and Scissor Lift Certification
- Rough Terrain Telehandler Certification
- Counterbalance Industrial Forklift Certification
- Primary Equipment Group Certification
- Aerial Boom Lift Re-Certification
- Scissor Lift Re-Certification
- Rough Terrain Telehandler Re-Certification
- Counterbalance Industrial Forklift Re-Certification
List of Courses:
- OSHA 10 Hour
- OSHA 30 Hour
Operator’s Safety Training License
Mazzotta Rentals’ operator training license (OTL) allows trained equipment operators to access and share details of his or her training.
Personalized OTL cards will be received approximately 1 week after successful completion of your first training course with Mazzotta Rentals Safety First! Programs.
If your card is lost or misplaced, please contact us to order a replacement card.
Additional Helpful Resources
- Best Practices AWP Training
- Best Practices AWP Fall Protection
- Best Practices AWP Risk Management
- OSHA Training Requirements in OSHA Standards
- OSHA AWP Fact Sheet